Friday, November 13, 2009

HEY!

It's Friday and I just thought I'd add one more fuckawesome story to the list. Let's call this baby the wild card.

It makes me sad that this story is not getting the attention it truly deserves. Maybe I'm biased because I love the author so much. I don't know. Well, yes I do know. Anyways, this story is Jake and Rose. Now, bear with me on this. They really aren't that different from when they were in the series. They grate on each other's nerves but totes get off on it.

Jacob and Rosalie

This story is called With You, I'm Me by Crash Hale.

Summary-
Jacob and Rosalie find themselves in oneanother. Behind the differences, there's passion and love. All Human. Rosalie and Jacob POV. Rated: MA. For adult readers only.


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5384102/1/With_You_Im_Me


This story is in the same universe as My Brother's Wife. It takes you back to when Jake and Rose first met. She's a rich girl who's misunderstood and he's the bad boy born on the "wrong side of the tracks". They are both so feisty with each other at the beginning that you just want them to fuck and get on with it. hehe.

The love that grows between these two is unique and heartwrenching. I loved every second of it and could not wait for more. She's just about done with the story. You won't have to wait long for updates and it's another easy read. She's an author that writes fast paced but it's just the perfect pace for how she writes. You never get bored. Read, leave love and tell her who sent you. lol

To end today's post, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's following my silly drabble. Send me suggestions for rec's and reviews. I love to read new stories and can't wait to see what I find!

Until next time, more boob gropes and mwahs to all!

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestions. You should post more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete